Monday, July 30, 2012

Musing Monday...Questions, Questions, Questions!



This week’s musing asks…
What question(s) would you like to see asked in future Musing Mondays posts? I’m running out of ideas, and figured this might be the best way to get some more. ;)
The trick here will be to NOT answer anyone else’s questions just yet! LOL. You are only allowed to share questions, this week, but not answer them. ‘Kay? Go!

MizB, over at Should Be Reading is pulling a fast one this week. No Musing allowed indeed.

Oh, I hate this! I have a terrible imagination...what to do, what to do?
Gosh, how many question do you think I need to think of? One..two?
But honestly, the worse part of this 'question' is the prohibition from answering it. I think of a question, it starts rattling around in my brain and my opinion just bubbles up.
I might not have much imagination, but I have an opinion on just about everything and I ache, just ache, to share it.
But OK, I will play along
Questions, no answers.
Guess if you really love the question, you will just have to hope MizB uses it for a Musing Monday question in the near future!

  • So...If you were Book Czar of the world, is there one book you would like to require every kid to read?
  • Do you have a favorite place to read..a favorite chair, the bus, a hammock, a beach chair as the little waves tickle you toes, an umbrella drink in your hand.....? (Ooops, is that too close to an answer? I will try to do better)
  • If you had no other obligations, no need to work, no chores, to spouse or kids to care for, how many hours..or minutes...a day would you spend reading?
  • Do you have a Book Fantasy..to own a bookstore, work in a library, be an editor or publisher, to be an author with a NY Times best seller, a national tour and a book deal?...you get the idea. If you do, have you achieved it to any degree?
  • Do you have a favorite character from a book, maybe someone who seems oddly real to you, about whom you find yourself thinking, "Gee, I wonder what Mr/Ms ???? would do in this case?" Ooops, may be giving too much away again.  ;-)
OK, my imagination has reached it limit..my very limited limit.
How about you? Do you have some book related question that you are just dying to ask?
Well, if you do, go ahead and share!


20 comments:

  1. Very nice questions. Especially the one about a Book Fantasy! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you are good at this! Now you have pushed my brain into my favorite fantasy (owning a bookstore at the beach).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the book fantasy question! Hope to be able to answer it soon!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good questions, Caite. I hope MizB uses them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book related questions ...

    Do you use a bookmark when your read (either eBook or real book)?
    Do you ever read the end first?
    Are you tempted sometimes to write an alternate ending of your own?
    When you read a real/turn the pages book do you leave the dust jacket on or off?
    How many books have you bought based on a review only find it really sucks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that one about reading the ending first was asked once. when I admitted I did sometimes, I was almost stoned!

      Delete
  6. FANTASTIC questions!! And I can't wait to answer them. And you caught me, I do want the answers from the questions I posted in a semi selfish way lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well realty, isn't that true of all our questions? Lol

      Delete
  7. Your imagination did just fine. I hope some of them are used. I would love to comment now but that was not the point of the musing. I guess I will just have to wait and see when they are used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to own that beach bookstore with Sandy! We'd have a bar set up inside and only hire buff guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great questions! Can't wait to see if MizB chooses them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your questions, and since I am retired I could answer number three because I am living that life right now and lovin' it. I do have a spouse, but he doesn't mind my nose in a book all the time. hee, hee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great questions! I hate not being able to answer any. That's the hardest part of this week's meme. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great questions!! I might have to steal them for my game of tag chicken with Trisha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. those are fun questions! :-) i'd love to hear your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like these. And I can tell you that from long summer days during high school and college (Ah, the glory days. Three months with nothing to do.), that I can spend a great deal of time reading. Many days saw this conversation between my parents and I. My parents = “You’re up early.” Me = “You are assuming I ever went to bed.” I miss summer vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Ooh I like the sound of 'Book Czar of the world'!

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!