Monday, February 23, 2009

I may be about the last person in the blogsphere...

The last to get tagged with this meme, that is.
Seems I was tagged, the blog version of a chain letter...lol...by Fleur Fisher for this photo meme
Here are the rules...

“Find your 5th photo file folder, then the 5th photo in that file folder. Then pass the meme to 5 people.”

So first, the picture.

This a picture of Carnegie Hall, a view of the hall from the stage looking back. So if you were performing, this is the view you would have. We were there, just before Christmas, for a performance and because one of the people I was with was in a wheelchair, we got to go in before the general admittance. Actually we were in that huge place all by ourselves...it is very impressive.

I am sorry folks, but I have to do it! I can't break the chain! If you have been subjected..I mean lucky enough... to get this before...well, just post a different picture. A nice picture is always nice. A bad one is even more funny. So I 'tag'...

Joseph, at Peace of Brain

Carol at Carol's Notebook

Bobbi at My Muse and Me

Emily at The World Inside My Head

and last but most certainly not least the Cutest Dog in the World,
Bandit at the world from down here

11 comments:

  1. That is a great picture! I was a little nervous when I got this meme, because I have alot of pictures that nobody would want to see (blurry ones of my kids).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, who knows {{gasp!}} what picture might have come up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture! There is not way I could get up on that stage and perform looking at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if anyone watched the Academy Award Barbara Walters show, but in the interview with Hugh Jackman, he told how he first performed at Carnegie Hall. His father flew in from Australia to see him and Jackman looked down from that stage, into that audience and saw his father, tears of pride, running down his face. That picture reminds me of that....
    I thought is was sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am embarrassed to report that I don't have any photos on my laptop. My wife is the family photographer, so all the photos are on her computer. I appreciate the tag though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok Joe, but if something terrible happens, especially to me, we all know who to blame! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margot tagged me for this, and I haven't gotten to it yet. I have the same excuse as Joe, my photos are stored on the desktop, and I use the laptop daily. I'll get to it ...

    In the meantime, thanks, Caite, for this view of Carnegie Hall. I won't see it from the stage any other way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you!! What a fabulous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wait...im not sure what this tagging business is. im just a pup. and i blog for fun. so i dont know all this BLOGGER LINGO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the tag. Here's my post: My Muse and Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your photo. Thanks for tagging me. Here’s my post.

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!