Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Give Up..

A week ago, many Blogger users had a problem with their comments, as did I.
So...I tried out Intense Debate, a different commenting system. And while there is much I like about it, all sorts of other problems followed. Sometimes Intense Debate would appears..sometimes the old Blogger system. Comments would appears..and disappear..and sometimes come back.
I attempted to contact ID's support by e-mail and received no answer,so I have deleted it. If you commented in the last few days, many of those comments are gone. A few from today I copied over and reposted.
As to the missing ones...
I read them.
And often answered them.
And appreciated them all.

So now we will see how old Blogger is working. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Here's a comment for you to test out the system! (actually it's not a comment because it's content-less, but still...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just sucks. I'm sorry you lost the comments, but I'm glad you've sorted it out.

    Intense Debate wouldn't even let me log in or create a profile, so every day was WW. :(

    So good to back and yakking at you again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the look and feel of ID when everyone first started using it, but I held back in typical Sandy fashion. Now I've been noticing that people are dropping it, so I guess I'm glad I was the follower in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not the only one who has had problems with ID - it's too bad, because it seemed like a great solution.

    ReplyDelete

please speak up, I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!